THE WINDSOR HEIGHTS CHAMBER OF COMMERCE WANTS TO HELP BUSINESSES OF ALL SIZES SUCCEED. MEMBERSHIP IN THE CHAMBER OFFERS YOU:
GREATER VISIBILITY THROUGH:
- 30 second “elevator speech” and introduction at the monthly membership luncheon.
- Opportunity to showcase your business on Insight on Business–The News Hour on AM-940
- Listing your business by name on our website directory.
- Highlight on website under Member Spotlight section.
- Participation in The Greater Des Moines Partnership events.
- Monthly member lunches
- Be Involved at Events– Celebrate Windsor Heights, Windsor Heights Golf, Monthly Lunch & Learn
- Participate in The Greater Des Moines Partnership events and committees.
- Stay current via our monthly member newsletter.
- Member lunches held every month.
- Direct email with regional information.
- $325 – Large Employer 20+ Employees
- $250 – Medium Employer 5 – 19 Employees
- $175 – Small Employer 1 – 4 Employees
- $125 – Non-Profit Rate
- $ 75 – Individual Membership
- Recruit and retain members.
- Serve as ambassadors of the WHCC to welcome new members with ribbon cuttings and welcome packets.
GOVERNMENT AFFAIRS/BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- Establish and maintain relationships with officials at a local, state and federal level.
- Help member businesses grow.
- Outreach and collaborative events relating to WHAMM, 4th of July, Octoberfest, Windsor Wonderland and others.
- Working closely with the City, the Windsor Heights Foundation, Keep Windsor Heights Beautiful, the Lions Club, and others.
Windsor Heights Chamber of Commerce is a non-profit organization. Dues are tax deductible as allowed by law.